7th January 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to get government job after completing BSc in Zoology

which path is the best way to get a gov. job after completeing bsc in zoology

23rd September 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best way to get government job after completing BSc in Zoology

i am completing my 12th i wanna get a good job with attractive salary.i am deeply interested in zoology ,do not want become a doctor.i dont know what are the jobs related to zoology other than a docter
26th May 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best way to get government job after completing BSc in Zoology

I am a student of zoology honours . I complete graduation in zoology honours . which type of jobs available both in private and government in odisha for this carrier
22nd May 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I complete graduation in zoology honours. Zoology,geography,chemistry was in 12 class. Which type of jobs available in both government and private in India for my carrier..
28th August 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to get the government job in after studying bsc zoology? The job related to zoology field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?