13th August 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience?

Hi friends, I am 36 years of age now. I am teaching in a private school from last 15 years. I have completed my D.El.Ed course from NIOS. I want to apply for Government Teacher job. So, can I become a Government Teacher or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?
  2. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in CAT being a 35 years Government Primary Teacher having 10 years of experience?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  5. Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching
  6. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching?
  7. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  8. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  9. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  10. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  11. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  12. How to become a Teacher in Don Bosco and St. Michel Public School, Patna being a B.Sc Mathematics holder with 8 years experience? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  14. Government Teaching jobs for M.Com and B.Ed holder who is 32 years old?
  15. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  16. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?
  18. Can I become a Professor in any Government college with PhD(Chemistry) Degree being a Private college teacher from 2 years?
14th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience?

Yes, you can appear for the teacher recruitment entrance examination such as CTET conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear in examination for primary teacher recruitment is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent and have done D.El.Ed from a recognised institute. So, you have to appear in entrance examination and qualify in it for recruitment.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. For more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
14th August 2018, 07:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience?

There is no age limit to appear in CTET examination. So, you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for final selection as teacher in government school.

The examination is conducted by CBSE. For primary teacher minimum required educational qualification is higher secondary with D.El.Ed.

The notification and application is available now for the examination.
15th August 2018, 08:38 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CTET is Central Eligibility Test. It is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed higher secondary, bachelor or master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have diploma or bachelor degree in education . There is no upper age limit to appear in examination for selection as teacher.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment as teacher.
15th August 2018, 09:01 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To get government job as teacher in school, you need to apply for either Teacher Eligibility Test or Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

For TET, academic qualification required is bachelor's degree and bachelor's degree in education from a recognized institute.

For CTET, for secondary school teaching, bachelor's degree in any discipline and degree in education. You can apply for CTET 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?