15th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching

Hi Sir, I completed B.Sc., B.Ed. computer science. & also 3 year experience in teaching field. I want to know any government job for my qualification. Please reply as soon as possible.

15th June 2017, 12:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching

According to your qualification and experience you can join the teaching job offered by the state government. All you have to do is to appear for the TET examination and have to score well. Apart from this job you are eligible to write every government job as you have completed your graduation. You can also appear for various examinations such as IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, SBI PO, SBI clerk, SSC, RRB, UPSC, etc. The candidate should be the citizen of India and the age of the candidate should not exceed 32 years however the upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates (03 years for OBC/PH, 05 years for SC/ST).
15th June 2017, 02:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in teaching then you need to qualify TET, CTET for teacher in government schools. But if you are in other government jobs then also you have various options.
Some of them are as under:-
SSC
Bank
Railways
LIC
CDS
MTS
15th June 2017, 03:23 PM
ranu shahi

Government jobs as per your qualification are:-
SSC
Banking
Railways
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
Indian Army
Indian Air Force
Assam PSC
HIL
RIE
ICSIL
15th June 2017, 08:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get a recruitment as teacher in government schools, then you must have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE and eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree along with B.Ed qualification.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

Candidates can also appear for examination conducted by state government for recruitment in state government schools.
15th June 2017, 09:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want jobs in teaching sector then you have to appear and qualify in teacher eligibility test conducted by Central and State government.

You are eligible to appear in examination as according to your qualification ( bachelor degree and B.Ed ).

But, if you want to get in other sector as Banking, Railway then also you are eligible to appear for examination on your bachelor degree qualification.

For more information about CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
16th June 2017, 12:39 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) examination conducted by various States separately, to get a state government teacher job.Also you can apply for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) examination conducted by CBSE, to get center government teacher job.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET or TET:
>A candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
>A candidate should have completed bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
>The candidate should have passed B.Ed with 55% marks from a recognized university.
>There is no upper age limit.

For more details, kindly visit http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx
16th June 2017, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I completed B.Sc., B.Ed. computer science. & also 3 year experience in teaching field. I want to know any government job for my qualification. Please reply as soon as possible.
You can apply for government sector like School Teacher jobs.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University are eligible for School Teacher jobs. B.Ed degree is essential for School Teacher jobs

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?