22nd August 2018, 10:40 AM
panchamy rajendran

Can I become a Pharmacist in Indian Army after completing Diploma Pharmacy course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to get Pharmacist job in Indian Army. I would like to know that can I become a Pharmacist or not in Indian Army? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

24th August 2018, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pharmacist in Indian Army after completing Diploma Pharmacy course?

In order to apply as a Pharmacist in Indian Army:

The candidate must hold diploma in pharmacy with registration in PCI.

The AFMC carries out and entrance test to select candidates into various posts in the Pharma medical sections.

The age limit to appear in this examination is in between 19 to 25.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the norms of the examination.
24th August 2018, 11:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pharmacist in Indian Army after completing Diploma Pharmacy course?

In order to serve as a Pharmacist in Indian Army , candidate must hold diploma in pharmacy with registration in PCI and has to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by AFMC. Candidate must have age in between 19 to 25 years.
The candidates should be physically fit as per the norms of the examination.

The selection process involves of:

Written Examination

Personal Interview

Medical Test
24th August 2018, 11:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If there is a requirement of pharmacist in Indian Army, then they will release notification for it, you have to apply on a prescribed format, when there is a notification.

The selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. Also, you must be a registered pharmacist under PCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?