28th November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of B.E. Electrical Engineering?

I am studying in 3rd year of B.E Electrical Engineering. Will I be eligible to apply for Pilot in Indian Air Force my graduation with B.Tech? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

30th November 2019, 11:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of B.E. Electrical Engineering?

You can become pilot in Indian Air Force after qualifying in AFCAT examination conducted by Indian Air Force.

The examination is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination for recruitment as Pilot is that candidate must have passed B.E or B.Tech from a recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate.

Candidate in the final year of the course are eligible to apply for the examination. Examination will be conducted in two stages for final selection.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination next year.
30th November 2019, 12:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of B.E. Electrical Engineering?

You will have to appear and qualify in AFCAT examination for selection as Pilot in Indian Air Force.

The minimum required educational qualification for recruitment as Pilot is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology or in engineering.

The age limit is 20-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages for final selection.

To get more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
30th November 2019, 04:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For selection as Pilot in Indian Air Force you can appear and qualify in AFCAT or CDS examination.

Candidate passed or in the final year of B.Tech or B.E course from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted twice in a year as well as two stages. For more information about CDS visit at www.upsc.gov.in and for AFCAT visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?