21st October 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I follow to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot after completion of BA English?

Sir/Mam, I am a BA English final years student and my age is 20 I want to know that I join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? Can you please provide me with the information on this? Awaiting on this information soon to get it. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a BA graduate become a Fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  2. BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot
  3. How can I become a fighter pilot in Indian Air Force? I am a class 10th student
  4. What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?
  5. Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?
  6. How can I become a fighter pilot after 12th through NDA?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  9. Which exams should I take to become a women fighter pilot in Indian Air force? What are the terms and conditions?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force in fighter pilot branch?
  11. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  13. Passed 12th MCVC in Electrical Technology : Can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot?
  14. What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class
  15. Can I become a Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force? Information about Physical eligibility and exam pattern?
  16. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  17. Can I become a fighter pilot in IAF through NDA after class 12th
  18. How should I join Air force as Fighter Pilot?
25th October 2017, 09:48 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I follow to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot after completion of BA English?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for Indian air force as fighter pilot after completing BA in English, Because to apply for flying branch of Indian air force applicant must have done bachelors degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and you have done bachelors degree in English.

-So on the bases on BA English you can only apply for ground duty non technical branch of Indian air force, for which you have to appear in CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Here below are details regarding branches to join in Indian air force for non technical category candidate:-

Branches to Join after BA English through CDS Exam:-
[*] Administrative branch.
[*] Logistics branch.

- Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 21 to 25 years.

- Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

- For CDS applicant must be physically and medically fit.

- Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

For more details please visit www.careerairforce.nic.in.
25th October 2017, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I follow to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot after completion of BA English?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your B.A English course. To join Indian Air Force, you should have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university with Mathematics and Physics subjects at 12th standard from a Government recognised board. You should be within the age range of 19-24 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate. So, if you have studied Mathematics and Physics subjects at 12th standard then, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force else, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your B.A English course.
25th October 2017, 11:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become pilot in Indian Air Force after qualifying in AFCAT examination.

The examination is conducted by Indian Air Force. Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination.

The age limit is 20-24 years. It is mandatory to have mathematics and physics as main paper in 12th.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment.

The examination is conducted in two stages. The two stages are written and SSB. For detail information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
30th August 2021, 07:21 PM
Singhskomal

IAF ( Indian Air force) only science graduate with mathematics and physics and chemistry can apply for IAF.
Through
NDA (national defence academy)
CDS ( combined defence services)
SSC ( Short service commission)
NCC ( National cadet corps)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?