27th August 2012, 04:09 PM
raj afrad

Can I chance trade after passing diploma in computer engineering?

diploma in computer engineering can i change trade...please tell me the possibility

Related Questions:
  1. Is there computer engineering trade for diploma 1st year in Walchand College?
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?
  3. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  4. After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What to do after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  7. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks? -- [New]
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  9. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  10. How to do B.Tech after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  13. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  14. What can I do after passing diploma in computer science engineering? I am interested in computer science field
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Can I get a job in a company after passing computer engineering diploma? Or Can I do diploma after MCA degree?
  17. Can I get a seat in government college after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
13th July 2015, 07:55 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I chance trade after passing diploma in computer engineering?

>> Yes after the diploma engineering a person can easily change its trade in graduate degree programme for this you have to appear in the Lateral entry entrance test and after qualifying the written exam you have to apply for the online counselling and in that have to fill the choice of that trade which you want to change.

>> As the result of that counselling will be announced a seat will be allotted to you and then after submitting the fee you could get the admission in that allotted collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?