11th February 2023, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my board in class 12 from CBSE to SEBA?

Sir, I am studying in class 12th under CBSE Board curriculum. I was in the Assam Board till class 10th. I am finding little problem in my studies in CBSE Board. Sir, can I shift to Board of Secondary Education, Assam, (SEBA) in class 12th?

16th February 2023, 06:24 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I change my board in class 12 from CBSE to SEBA?

It is generally not recommended to switch between different education boards in the middle of a course, especially in the higher classes such as Class 12. This is because different boards may have different syllabuses, teaching methodologies, and assessment patterns. Switching boards can cause confusion and may also affect your academic performance and future prospects.

However, in some cases, students may be allowed to switch boards due to valid reasons such as relocation or medical issues. If you are facing difficulties in your studies in CBSE and you believe that switching to SEBA may help you perform better, you can try speaking to your school authorities and seeking their guidance. They may be able to advise you on the possibilities and procedures for switching boards.

It is important to note that switching boards in Class 12 may have implications for your future education and career plans. You should carefully consider the potential impact of switching boards on your future opportunities and consult with your parents, teachers, and career counselors before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?