23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed -to change school in class 10 CBSE to CBSE board?

RESPECTED SIR ....
I have passed class 9std in CBSE board and now I want to change my school in class 10 to another school of CBSE . and I am not having any genuine reason. In my previous school education is not so gud
Is it possible to change my school to CBSE to CBSE without any genuine reason ...

Please help me my guiding me.
THANK U

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  3. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  8. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  12. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  14. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  15. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board?
  16. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  17. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
23rd April 2016, 11:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed -to change school in class 10 CBSE to CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible for change the school but, I do not think without genuine reason you need to change the school.

But, if you still want to change the school you need to ask for your registration number and other details for your school and submit it to the school in which you seek admission.
24th April 2016, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed -to change school in class 10 CBSE to CBSE board?

Without any genuine reason it is very difficult to change your school even under the same board, however you can write an application to the head of your Institution about the issue and see if you get some help, or you might even write an application letter to the board of council to address the issue and to allow to change school.

If however your application is accepted, you will be allowed to change your school and if not, then I am sorry to say that you will have to deal with it.
25th April 2016, 03:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

A person can change his/her school in class 10th, if has a genuine reason of changing. However to change School, a person has to follow these steps.

Write an application to the current Board to change from your current Schhol to another in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

After collecting all the documents you need to submit it along with the application form in the School where you want to take admission.
27th April 2016, 09:56 PM
IQ14

Yes you can change your school in class 10th. There will be no problem. You need to follow the admission process.

By filling an application form along with documents like transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate, report card of class 9th etc.
You need to submit the fee in your new school.
There will be no problem because you are going to shift in the same board.
18th December 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter completed all ready registration 9 class from Jean Paul's Public school, Ara, Bihar. But This time situation is different, My new shifting is other city, so my daughter going on with me, it is possible change other CBSE board school. Please give me satisfaction reply .
30th September 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11th class but I want to change my school for class 12th what should I do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?