20th September 2011, 05:41 AM
Sauspidyt

Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?

can i change from uptu university to deemed university In b.tec 2nd year
i want tto change

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  2. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  3. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  4. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year written exam of UPTU after completing distance learning diploma from IASE deemed university?
  5. Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream
  6. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  7. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to join 2nd year of MBBS in other university after studying first year in a Deemed University?
  9. Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?
  10. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  11. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  12. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  14. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  15. How to change my course to another university while doing B.Tech Mechanical in deemed university?
  16. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  17. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  18. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
20th September 2011, 07:27 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Supposing, you mean you want to get admitted in 2nd year, here is the procedure.

YOu will have to check wheteher the university you are intersted in offers lateral entry or not. In case it does not offer lateral entry, you cannot go there.

Otherwise, you will be required to meet its eligibility criteria. It depends from college to college. They also may take a written test(generally, they take one). Only then, if you are shortlisted you can enter the 2nd year.

YOu need to get a No-Objection Certificate(NOC) from your current University and a Migration and TC.
Then you should apply to the other institute.
20th September 2011, 07:31 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauspidyt View Post
can i change from uptu university to deemed university In b.tec 2nd year
i want tto change

You can apply for the Lateral Entry exam of your desired deemed University..if you clear the exam then you will get direct admission to the 2nd year of that college..

There are many Deemed Universities which provide admissions to lateral entry students..like
1) JIIT,Noida
2) Thapar,Patiala
3) LNM,Jaipur
4) SRM,Chennai
and many more..you can apply for whichever you like..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Can i change karunya university to anna university in second year civil engg. cource
11th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

is noida international university is wheather recognised by u.g.c or not
24th January 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college which is under anna university to karunya university??????????
6th April 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3rd year in b tech computer science in a deemed university. Can I get admission in another deemed university for 4th year ???????
30th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of mba 3sem in ptu dep. Kya aisa koi procedure hai ki mera transfer ptu se uptu k college ho skta ho........
3rd June 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

what is difference in doing btech from deemed or from a uptu college?
10th September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can it possible to change deemed university to gujarat university??
19th January 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

can i change ccsu to uptu in 2year.
17th November 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 2nd year from PSITCOE UPTU due to my father death I left college to attain my training in Indian railways now I want to complete my b.tech but from different college.Is it possible to change college in 3Rd year then how??? Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?