24th September 2021, 03:19 PM
vaishnavi_

Can I choose Computer science and economics in my 11th and 12th CBSE school if I didn't have economics, maths and science in my 10th class from NIOS?

Hi. I am in 10th class from NIOS. The subjects which I choosed are English, psychology, business studies, home science and Data entry(computers). I don't have math, science and economics. But I want to do degree of Bsc in computer science or have a job in future related to technology(software engineer or data scientist). Can I choose economics and computer science for my 11th and 12th CBSE? I am worried that do the 11th and 12th CBSE schools allow an NIOS student to choose a particular subject that they didn't have for NIOS? Can I choose economics, computer science for my 11th and 12th CBSE without math if I didn't have math and science for my 10th NIOS?
Can you please answer? I'm really very worried for my future?

19th February 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose Computer science and economics in my 11th and 12th CBSE school if I didn't have economics, maths and science in my 10th class from NIOS?

Hello there. I had the same question. Did you pcm with economics and computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?