12th November 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose Science and Economics together to study in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Science but I am also interested in Economics so I want to know that is it possible to choose Science and Economics together to study in class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  2. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  3. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  4. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  5. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  6. What is the scope for Science and Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  9. Which is better among Economics and Science to study in 9th ICSE for a candidate who has scored less marks in Maths and Physics?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  12. What are the options available after doing graduation in mathematics?
  13. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BCA(H)?
  16. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  17. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  18. Can I study Economics in Graduation at DU if didn't study Maths in 12th?
14th November 2016, 09:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I choose Science and Economics together to study in class 12th?

No, it is not possible to chose the Science & Economics both together. If you wish to study Economics, then chose either Commerce or Arts. If you chose science, then must study either Physics, Chemistry & Maths or Physics, Chemistry & Biology. So, you the options & now its up to you to decide.
14th November 2016, 10:56 AM
pruthvi12dba

No it is not possible to study like that only in Commerce group or History group you can choose then only Economics subject able to study other wise its not possible.

* In Science group there are Physics,Chemistry,Maths & Biology/Computers
* So in which group you are very much interested just proceed in that for your career.
* But in science group you having more scope and bright career.
15th November 2016, 09:16 PM
princekainth2

Practically Economics belong to Commerce stream and Science is a different stream.

You can choose to do Commerce and choose Any one of a subject from Science stream as optional.

OR

You can choose Science and choose Economics as an additional subject.

Mostly it's not recommended to mix up these subject because it could be hard for student, but you can choose as you have interest in doing both
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?