3rd March 2012, 07:24 PM
ranjanibaggu

Can I choose Management and Psychology as optional subjects?

Hi,

I have completed MBA,can i choose Management and Pshycology as optional subjects,will it be the right combination.

6th March 2012, 01:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose Management and Psychology as optional subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjanibaggu View Post
Hi,

I have completed MBA,can i choose Management and Pshycology as optional subjects,will it be the right combination.
As per your query its very clear that you are talking about the Civil Services Main Exam.
Now, selection of optional paper in the Main Exam should be based on your areas of expertise. Since you belong to management background, its quite obvious to be "Management" as one of your optional subjects. As you have done MBA, I assume that you have sufficient knowledge in this field and therefore, you will be able to score good marks in the same.
Now, as far as Psychology is concerned, it completely depends upon your knowledge and expertise in this field and since you do not have any academic background of this subjects, I am not too sure how good you are at it, but still, if you think you can do well in it compared to other optional subjects available, you must go ahead.
20th July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose Management and Psychology as optional subjects?

i m from pharmacy backguound. what subjects may i choose??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?