21st February 2022, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete that final year of BSc now after 7 years? Am I eligible to complete my final year?

I have discontinued my degree. Two years completed and final year is there in the year 2014-2015 batch BSC computers. I could not complete my final year and I had to take TC from college. Can I complete that final year now?
Am I eligible to complete my final year?

23rd February 2022, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete that final year of BSc now after 7 years? Am I eligible to complete my final year?

No, you are not eligible to rejoin your previous degree now which you discontinued in 2014-2015 because the maximum duration allowed for completion of a bachelor degree course under any university is Six years from the date of first registration to the same course which is over in your case.

So, if you are interested in pursuing Bachelor degree course,you need to start all again from the very first year of the same degree course seeking a fresh admission.
24th February 2022, 09:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete that final year of BSc now after 7 years? Am I eligible to complete my final year?

You cannot complete your degree now. The maximum duration to complete bachelor degree course is 5 years or 6 years ( varies with course ).

So, you have to start from the scratch to get the bachelor degree.
25th February 2022, 03:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After 7 years gap, you can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university.
25th February 2022, 08:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Having dropped out of your B.Sc degree final year seven years ago, you are not eligible to rejoin the same degree directly from the final year now as the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is six years across any university.

So, you are really interested in completing your bachelor degree course then you will have to start all again from the very first year of the same degree course by taking a new admission or readmission.
25th February 2022, 08:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

7 year gap is a huge gap.
As most of the universities giving maximum 5 yrs of duration for compilation of bachelor's degree .
And if a candidate wants to complete his/ her graduation, then they have to enroll themself again from 1st year and then you have to study for next 3 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?