8th February 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to complete B.Com final year with one ATKT after 6 years?

Hi,
I am undergraduate. I have completed 12th in commerce in February 2000 however in my second year of b.com I have one atkt and also I couldn't clear my final year as well.
Can I complete my graduation from the same college? I am 30 years old.
Please reply.

9th February 2016, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete B.Com final year with one ATKT after 6 years?

You can surely complete your graduation at any age you wish but now at your age you cannot pursue graduation course as a regular candidate. You can however, opt to pursue your course from Open University and therefore can conclude with your course.
9th February 2016, 01:27 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

As you have quite a good time of year gap between your 12th and now, therefore it is not quite possible for you to get admission in regular mode of education in your graduation. However, you may complete your graduation from Open University as there is no age issue in it.

I would however, suggest you to pursue your education from an Open University now.
1st December 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I passed my bcom in 2013 but one of my second year exam has one back in economics can I give only one exam now from sol only
13th March 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend has to complete b.com now after 6 to 8 yrs gap he left in final year can he continue his studies now
14th July 2022, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How to complete bcom first year with one Atkt 1 year gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?