21st February 2022, 08:47 PM
ashwinikku

Will I be eligible for B.Arch after giving Maths exam from NIOS having passed 12th PCB?

I passed 12th CBSE with PCB. If I give maths from NIOS(on-demand) exam next year as an additional subject. Will I be eligible for B Arch?

23rd February 2022, 10:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for B.Arch after giving Maths exam from NIOS having passed 12th PCB?

B.Arch is a 5 year under graduate program that can begin After class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks.
Student with 10th +3 year diploma recognised by central/state Government with 50% aggregate can also apply.
Or
International baccalauerate diploma after 10 yrs of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with maths as compulsary subject of exam.
Thos belonging to NIOS board are equally eligible for the course.
25th February 2022, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for B.Arch after giving Maths exam from NIOS having passed 12th PCB?

The eligibility for BArch (Bachelor of Architecture) is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which varies from college to college. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course and NIOS is valid and equivalent to CBSE, ICSE, and state boards like GSEB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?