14th January 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my remaining third part of graduation from JP University?

I completed graduation second part in June 2009 from j p university chapra and then l join a govt job in Nov 2009. Now l want to complete my degree from j p university.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  2. Is it possible to complete pending graduation in 1 year? Expense of doing 2 years graduation in 1 year?
  3. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  4. How to study for IPS exam after 12th? Which books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  6. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  7. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  8. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  9. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  10. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  11. Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?
  12. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  13. Is it possible to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech in any part of the country?
  14. Courses after Diploma in Electrical?
  15. Can I complete 12th after completing Graduation from Open University?
  16. Distance B.com holder can get admission for MBA in USA?
  17. Is it possible to complete graduation from IGNOU while doing from Sol Delhi University?
  18. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?
14th January 2016, 05:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I complete my remaining third part of graduation from JP University?

As you have asked the question is confusing that second part of graduation is completed and wants to complete remaining third part. I think you mean you have completed your graduation till the second year and remaining third year you want to qualify now from JP University.

>> After joining the job in 2009, you left the degree so if you want to get complete now your degree then you need to get the admission in graduation again in first year, from first semester and need to complete the duration of graduation of three years.

>> As now you are a government employee then i would like to advice you that don’t waste time and start the graduation from any distance learning education as the distance learning is now equally valued in all jobs.

>> Before 3-4 year it was possible that university allow for the remaining degree to complete but now it has been a long time. Now the only option is to get admission from first year.
14th January 2016, 08:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my remaining third part of graduation from JP University?

No, you are not eligible to complete your degree now.JP university Chapra, Bihar is one of the famous university of Bihar.

As you have discontinued your course after getting job so, you are now not eligible to get admission in 3rd part. But if, you are interested in getting the degree you have to start the course from 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?