6th March 2019, 07:32 AM
sonali dhak

Can I consider pass with 21 marks in Theory and 25 marks in Practical of CBSE 12th Physics Board exam?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I score 21 marks in Theory paper of Physics and 25 marks in Practical then I will consider pass in the Board exam of 12th standard with CBSE Board? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

9th March 2019, 07:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I consider pass with 21 marks in Theory and 25 marks in Practical of CBSE 12th Physics Board exam?

The minimum marks required to pass in each subject is 33%.
1:-The subjects which didn’t have practical examination, like Mathematics, English and hindi. The paper will be of 100 marks and you have to score 33 marks to pass.
:-The subjects which have practical examination like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer science and Physical Education the theory paper is of 70 marks and practical is of 30.
You would need to score 23+10 to pass the examination.
9th March 2019, 09:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I consider pass with 21 marks in Theory and 25 marks in Practical of CBSE 12th Physics Board exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that the Physics paper of CBSE Class 12th board examination comprises of two papers which involves theory paper of 70 marks and practical paper of 30 marks.

Further, to pass in the same paper a student is required to manage at least 23 marks in their theory paper and 10 marks in practical paper separately.

So, even if you manage to secure 25 marks in your practical paper but fail to manage 23 marks in your theory paper, you will not be considered as passed candidate.

For more details regarding the CBSE curriculum and academics, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?