26th July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Hello sir, as i am preparing for ongc exam i need information regarding chemistry.So could you please send me the syllabus and previous question papers .

I am bharathi
my email id is [email protected]

26th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

syllabus for ongc recuritment 2011 chemistry
27th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry

[email protected]
30th July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, please send me the syllabus for ongc written test regarding chemistry..and also the previous year model papers..Thanku.
email:[email protected]
30th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir I am preparing for ONGC exam , please send syllabuss and previous quastion papers for chemistry

[email protected]
30th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am naveen malik, i m preparing for ongc exam,so can u please send me the syllabus and some previus year papers for chemistry
my email id is [email protected]
30th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir, This is RAKESH.V from NITWARANGAL. I am preparing for ONGC eaxam. pls send chemistry old papers in ONGC. my mail id [email protected] Thanking you sir
1st August 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year ONGC paper of chemistry.
My e_mail id is: - [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, please send me the previous year ONGC paper and the syllabus of chemistry for GT exam.
My e mail ID: [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me the prvious years ONGC Question paper of chemistry...
other wise send me model questions ........

My e-mail id is : [email protected]
4th August 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m Puspanjali Bal . i m preparing for ongc exam . i need the syllabus and previous year question papers in chemistry field.
my email id is: [email protected]
4th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

my wife is preparing for ongc exams this year in chemistry. please give me model set of question papers and syllabus for the exams at
[email protected]
4th August 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing the ongc pharmacist exam ,could you send me previous question papers

my e-mail id :[email protected]
6th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, as i am preparing for ongc exam i need information regarding chemistry.So could you please send me the syllabus and previous question papers .

am suresh
my mail id [email protected]
6th August 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i preparing the ongc exam.pi give me model set of quetion paper nd syllabus for the [email protected]
7th August 2011, 01:26 AM
bsanap

Dear sir/ Madam

please can you send me the Previous year Quetion papers of chemistry and general awareness for ONGC.

my mail id [email protected]
8th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC GET I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS
9th August 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, am preparing for grduate trainee in chemistry for ongc, please provide us syllabus copy please sir.....
9th August 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR, IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC exam WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS .Are books are avallable?

Email id; [email protected]
9th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR, IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC exam WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS .Are books are avallable?

EMAIL:[email protected]
9th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC GET I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERAL STUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS
9th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC GET I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS
9th August 2011, 10:45 PM
SWARNLATA J

Red face Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1020442]Respected SIR, IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC exam WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY AND GENERALSTUDIES FOR RESERVOIR AND CHEMISTRY POSTS .Are books are avallable?

E-mail [email protected]
10th August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND ME ongc GT Qustion papers of Previous years general awarness ae well as chemical engineering (Technical)
[email protected]
11th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

ongc old chemistry papers
12th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;981084]sir I am preparing for ONGC exam , please send syllabuss and previous quastion papers for chemistry

[email protected]
12th August 2011, 04:15 PM
sspremswami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry

[email protected]
if u got pls send me, my email id is [email protected]
12th August 2011, 04:19 PM
sspremswami

Quote:
Respected sir/mam, please send me the syllabus for ongc written test regarding chemistry..and also the previous year model papers..Thanku.
email:[email protected]
12th August 2011, 04:21 PM
sspremswami

Quote:
sir I am preparing for ONGC exam , please send syllabuss and previous quastion papers for chemistry

[email protected]
12th August 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for ongc exam 2011 for transport.And i dont know what kind of questions comes.so pls send me some sample papers of previous years in my mail id - [email protected]

Thanking you
14th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing 4 ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam papers for chemistry...my mail id is [email protected]
14th August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing 4 ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam papers for chemistry...my mail id is [email protected]
14th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir iam umar iwant ongc syllabus &previous questio papers please help me my email is [email protected]
14th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Previous Year Question Papers Of Chemistry For ONGC Exam?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please Can You Send Me The Previous Year Quetion Papers Of Chemistry and General Awareness For ONGC GT EXAM.

My E-Mail ID is [email protected]
15th August 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am preparing for ongc exam 2011. and i dont know the syllabus. so please kindly send me the syllabus and model question papers to my mail. [email protected]
thankingyou sir.
18th August 2011, 04:55 PM
kiranchem

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please Can You Send Me The Previous Year Question Papers Of Chemistry and General Awareness For ONGC GT EXAM.

My E-Mail ID is [email protected]
18th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please Can You Send Me The Previous Year Quetion Papers Of Chemistry and General Awareness For ONGC GT EXAM.

[email protected]
18th August 2011, 05:20 PM
mummini9962

sir, i am ashok, iam preparing ongc gt exam. i need chemistry syllabus and previous question papers.pls send me to below e mail id:
[email protected]
18th August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous Year Question Papers Of Chemistry For ongc
20th August 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir please send syllabus& previous papers of chemistry for ongc entrance,
mail: [email protected]
21st August 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for gratuate trainee chemistry in ongc.
my email is [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can u plz send me ongc chemistry syllabus and model exam papers
my email id [email protected]

thank u sir...........
22nd August 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: syllabus and previous year question papers of chemistry for ongc exam?

sir, send me syllabus and previous question papers.my mail id [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me ongc gt chemistry syllabus n pre. Paper. My email id [email protected]
26th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of chemistry ongc exam and pattern of exam? my email id is [email protected]
27th August 2011, 04:47 PM
paighan

HELLO SIR IAM PREPARING FOR ONGC GET I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS OF electrical AND GENERALSTUDIES
27th August 2011, 04:49 PM
paighan

sir please send me the syllabus of electrical ongc exam and pattern of exam?
27th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for chemistry my e mail id is

[email protected]
27th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

my e-mail id is [email protected]
28th August 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ONGC exam.so could you please send me syllabus and previous exam paper for electrical engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?