29th November 2022, 01:47 AM
Aquaman

Can I be considered for the job role if giving Improvement exams?

I recently got selected for the Gen C pro-SFDC role in Cognizant I am worried about the selection. I scored 78% in ICSE and 58.5% in ISC. I then gave an improvement exam and got 60.8% in ISC. Can I be considered for the role?

30th November 2022, 07:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be considered for the job role if giving Improvement exams?

Candidates just need to qualify in various stages of the recruitment for the final selection.

Improvement paper or backlogs in the marksheet does not matter much in getting the final selection.
30th November 2022, 07:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can use the improvement score for the job placement. If you have applied for improvement and get a good score in the improvement then that score is valid and it can and should be used at every official occasion.
30th November 2022, 08:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

If the required educational qualification for Gen C pro-SFDC role in Cognizant is equivalent to your education then you need not to worry. You certainly join the organization and there won't be any problem with your improvement examination even it is better as your marks are increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?