9th June 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving improvement exams for 12th board?

My 12th result is not good. I want to give improvement exam. I appeared for my 12th from Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Please tell me about improvement exam advantages and disadvantages?

Related Questions:
  1. Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?
  2. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  7. Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main for ICSE student? Advantages and disadvantages of studying in ICSE Board?
  8. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  9. Is doing 12th science a better option if compared to doing Diploma? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
  10. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 2 subjects of 12th UP Board?
  11. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?
  12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  13. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I allowed to appear for improvement exam in the same year of giving the board exam?
  15. Best mode to do PhD after ME EEE? What are the advantages and disadvantages of regular and distance mode?
  16. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  17. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  18. Is the old marksheet will be expired after 12th Improvement exams? -- [New]
15th July 2018, 08:02 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving improvement exams for 12th board?

It is good that you want to appear for Improvement Exams of 12th Class in order to improve your marks.

I could say there are no disadvantages at all by appearing for Improvement Exams for the candidates.

The advantage is that if you score more number of marks in Improvement Exam, they will be considered.

If you score less number of marks in the improvement exam, the marks you scored in the actual exam will be considered.

The marks scored in the Actual Exam will be compared to the marks scored in the Improvement Exam and the score which is higher will be considered.

Hence I would suggest you perform well in the subjects in which you have scored low marks and increase your total marks.

This facility would be given only in 10+2 but not in any other higher academic levels like Graduation or Post Graduation.

Make most use of it and ensure you should score a minimum of 90% of marks in your 10+2.
20th July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving improvement exams for 12th board?

What are the advantages of JAC Board 10 class and disadvantages
13th May 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for improvement exam in JAC BOARD, I want o give for only Maths subject
19th July 2020, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

I am jac board student and my marks below the 50%....if i give improvement exam is effect in admission time
21st July 2020, 02:34 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am jac board student and my marks below the 50%....if i give improvement exam is effect in admission time
No giving the improvement exams would not affect at the admission time. Infact it would be beneficial for you if you give the improvement exams. As you have mentioned, you score below 50%, you should definitely consider giving improvement exam because in many courses the eligibility criteria is that a minimum of 50% marks in 12th are required. So, study harder this time, score good , that will be definitely good for you.
10th August 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 2020 batch and my results are out i have scored 60% but i am not satisfied by my marks and want to give improvement please guide me how to apply for improvement in jac board whether my report card will be of 2021 or 2020 please reply me this also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?