24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?

I have completed my graduation in 2005. Am I eligible to fill improvement exam and what is the time limit to fill improvement exam?

25th September 2016, 01:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot appear in the improvement exam now. This is because you had passed in the year 2005 which is long back. Improvement exam can be taken within two years from the year of your passing. Since 2005 is 11 years back, so you are not eligible for it.
25th September 2016, 08:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?

It is about 11 years when you passed graduation. It gives only three years time and under this time limit you should give improvement exam. But it's a long time when you passed. Now, you are not eligible to write improvement exam. You have to start from 1st year if you want to give examination again.
25th September 2016, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For improvement exams, you need to act straight after the results when application for back papers are accepted. Improvement exams are conducted along with the back papers.

Hence, you should have applied for it in 2005. Now it is too late. You can improve your marks now. You can take fresh admission in degree, if you want to improve.
25th September 2016, 10:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that it is not quite possible for you to appear for improvement examination after all these years as there is no such provision for it, you could have appeared for the examination the year after your examination, but now if you want to score well in your graduation, you will have to get admission in the first year itself and complete your graduation.
2nd May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How many years to fill form of improvement exam in class 12. I can fill this form if I passed 12 class in 2014 *but biology subject marks is very low means less was compart in this subject
18th December 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation 2018 but last year I have very low marks can I fill improvement in 2019
3rd September 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2019 now i want to improve my marks in first year how can i do it n what will be my passing year of this course.
10th October 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i fill improvement form i Pssed my graduation in 2017
14th February 2020, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I passed my graduation in 2015 so now i am eligible for improvement exam?
7th August 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year of graduation can fill improvement form please tell me?
23rd August 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2016 can I am eligible to till improvement form please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?