29th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?

i have done b.com. i get 42% nw i want improve my percentage for MBA.. so plz tell me how can improve my percentage? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

29th February 2016, 01:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?

B.Com stands for Bachelors in Commerce which is a under graduate course , having course duration of 3 years. As you are interested to appear Improvement exams , this you have to consult with your University for details . First of all you have to see in which subject you can score good marks that you have to choose , You can not appear all papers that's why.

29th February 2016, 07:23 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?

B.Com is the Bachelors of Commerce course of study which is done in 3 years of course of study and in this B.com course there will be 3 years full time or part time course and after the completion of your B.Com course with 42% you can not appear for any of the Improvement examinations as there will be no improvement examinations available in Bachelor degree course

Improvement examinations are available only during the Intermediate and that too after every year only once.Now in b.Com there are no improvement examinations which are available for the selection process.

You can take up MBA course after getting 42% of the marks also but you can not get seat in Universities with 42% of marks

29th February 2016, 10:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?

If you are interested to pursue MBA then obviously you need good percentage or at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
If you want to improve your marks then you need to write exam once again. Then only over all percentage will be improved.

11th September 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com student I have 50 marks in public finance subject can I get 70 after improvement

26th March 2018, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

I have got 75% & 65% in my Semester 1 & Semester 2 exam of TYBCOM but I have got aggregate score of D grade due to back logs in FYBCOM & SYBCOM. Is there any way to improve my aggregate score ?

28th March 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in one subject in improvements exam for b.com and pass in other 2 subject then which marks are considered last exams mark for all 3 subject or only for that one subject?

16th April 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 36 marks in a subject ,if i give improvement exam will it be appear like back paper in my marksheet ?

3rd August 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

When I submit improvement form then If I don't give improvement exam what is the result

5th May 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have got 54%marks in graduation I can give improvement or not for banking or any other streams

6th May 2019, 05:25 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Improvement examinations are available only during the Intermediate and that too after every year only once.Now in b.Com there are no improvement examinations which are available for the selection process.

26th August 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

If if fill the form of b.com 1st year group c in c goup c there was 2 subjet and i give only one exam which number was added

4th January 2020, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my graduation in the year 2018-19 and i have applied for marks improvement examination in my college when will i br able to give this exam in the current year i.e 2019-20 ?

14th January 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

IAM a private b.com student under mgu.iam passed my degree.i want to improve my marks igot d grade in one sub.is improvement is possible for 5and 6semester

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?