2nd July 2010, 03:39 PM
thaseems

Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?

Hi, I've continued my BE(ECE) course with 6th sem during the year bcoz of some financial problems. Now I'm working as a customer service agent in a UAE company. Now I want to finish my degree. After 7 years gap, Can I continue my studies now, to get the degree? Can anybody please help in this giving your valuable suggestions? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  2. Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?
  3. Can I complete my degree now, if left in last year due to personal problem?
  4. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  5. Can I study and complete class 10th at the age of 20 years?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year? -- [New]
  7. Scholarship for Physically challenged to completed B.Tech Engineering course?
  8. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  9. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  10. What is the time limit to complete the graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to give the T.Y.B.Com after some gap of completing HSC exam?
  12. Can you please conform the time limit to complete the graduation?
  13. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  14. Can Physcially handicapped person avail scholarship for starting their discontinued studies?
  15. Is it possible to continue my engineering course after a gap of two years?
  16. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will there be any problem if I complete distance mode MA for higher studies?
  18. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
22nd February 2012, 01:53 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaseems View Post
Hi, I've continued my BE(ECE) course with 6th sem during the year bcoz of some financial problems. Now I'm working as a customer service agent in a UAE company. Now I want to finish my degree. After 7 years gap, Can I continue my studies now, to get the degree? Can anybody please help in this giving your valuable suggestions? Thanks.
Dear friend it depends upon the university under which your college comes, you have to take special permission from chancellor/vice chancellor of the university and you better meet principal of your college

best of luck
13th February 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?

hai my college should be treat like school studend they allways give me probleam to me may time i will complean to my principal thay did not take any action they should notallow to last sem and they should not allow to college what can i do pls help me and continue other college
17th December 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?

Hello sir,

I have done my Graduation B.Com in 2007 and after that i got married, but i am continue doing job (back office MIS related job), now i want to do some further study, please suggest me which course would suits me, to grow further.
or any professional course which will improve my skills further

Thanks
Swati
27th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have been forced to discontinue my Bachelor Of Science education (Honors' Degree), while i was doing my final dissertation, because of the harsh political environment in my country. It is now 10 years since my withdrawal. My question is can i find a college or university to complete my studies?
29th May 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th in the year of 2010 it's been 7 years of gap due to some problem now I want to continue my studies so please suggest what can I do?
2nd July 2021, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i get my degree exam result before 8 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?