25th September 2012, 12:24 AM

Can I do 2nd PUC in correspondence? What are the requirements for it?

hi just want to know whether i can do 2nd puc in correspondance.if yes, what is the pre-requirment for that and is it valid for doing any degree in future..i want to attend a regular classes or i can just come and write the exams directly

27th March 2013, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Can I do 2nd PUC in correspondence? What are the requirements for it?

Can i give 2nd puc directly? i have taken 35 percent in 10th in the year 1991
27th March 2013, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Can I do 2nd PUC in correspondence? What are the requirements for it?

can igive 2nd puc directly?I have taken 35percent in 10th
26th May 2013, 11:43 PM

can igive 2nd puc directly?I have taken 35percent in 10th
I got 88% percent in 10th and I want to know what is the last for correspondance
26th May 2013, 11:46 PM

What is the last date for geeting 2nd PUC Correspondance.
3rd July 2013, 02:33 AM

I did not pass 12 exam science stream on 2006 .is there any correspondence course for 12 science
17th July 2013, 10:19 PM

I have joined diploma , but I am not interested in it .So, can I join 2nd PUC correspondance?
12th August 2013, 02:54 PM

Hi my name is mohammed sadiq i had completed 1st puc commerce because of so personal problems i didnt join on 2nd puc now i want to do 2nd is there any option for this pls tell my contact num is 8892176856 pls help me......
13th August 2013, 03:54 PM

Hai my name is hemalatha i had completed 1st puc Arts because of so personal problems i did not join on 2nd puc now i want to do 2nd is there any option for this pls tell my contact num is 9743160952 pls help me......
21st November 2013, 03:54 PM

I want to do my II PUC with correspondence course so where should I apply and get so please get me details.
21st January 2014, 12:07 PM

I want to do my IIPUC with correspondence course so where should I apply and get so please get me details.
27th February 2014, 04:09 PM

Hi im looking to do my 2nd puc through correspondence, kindly suggest a good college, and kindly reply, dont ignore
9th May 2014, 04:13 PM

My 10 th percentage is 78.24 , I had taken science but I could not complete it
due to personal problems. I want to do 2nd pu external. Can anyone say me the further procedure.
6th June 2014, 09:17 PM

I have completed my sslc i want to do 2nd pu correspondence how much i have to pay
10th June 2014, 09:56 PM

i am hemant i want to do direct 2nd puc how to do i am pass this year age is 17
11th June 2014, 12:00 AM

hi am satheesh i am completed sslc personal prablems i did'nt do 2pu can do plz help me my contect number is 9731239158
3rd September 2014, 11:11 PM

hi iam sathish i am completed 10th but now i wil do for 2nd puc in correspondence my age 20 its posible or not reply me
19th September 2014, 02:22 PM

Hai i am sathya i completed my 1st puc with 60% 2013-2015 because of personal problems i could not join 2nd puc i want to do it correspondence please help me
25th March 2015, 03:30 AM

can i write my puc science stream exam once again as i have not done good in my exam dis year is it possible for me to repeat my exam as correspondence
14th May 2015, 09:50 AM

I want to do 2nd puc. Direct form normal collage but correspondence. So that it's should be gormless board exam
24th May 2015, 02:23 PM

After first pu passing in arts,i leave the college for two years for some problem can i joining two the same college to study the second pu please give me suggetion,i totally confused.
18th June 2015, 03:40 PM

I complete d my 1st pu 3 years back bcus of some problem I didn't able to complete my 2nd pu isn't any college DAT I can complete my study in correspondence
25th July 2015, 12:24 PM

Sire i m abdul from belgaum karnataka state. I failed in 1st puc science biology division .my full become waste so can i do 2nd puc science external in belgaum .
7th August 2015, 06:58 PM

Am diplome student but am not complite the diplome know am intrest to do any thing because I can choose the correspondence puc next degree now what to do sir
13th August 2015, 03:39 AM

Hi I failed my 2puc I really didn't wanna waste a year so I joined a diploma course, now can complete my second pu along side my diploma. Please kindly respond . I could really use your suggestion. Thank you.
20th October 2015, 11:40 PM

I have passed 2nd puc science in 1st attemt but i need more marks so i like write test again and i have not regected any subjects my marscard is came .Tell me please i can write this exam again.
1st February 2016, 04:50 PM
Manjunatah.S

Smile Re: Can I do 2nd PUC in correspondence? What are the requirements for it?

Hi....
I am look for a 2th puc in correspondence in Bangalore, for my career. Can i attend a regular classes in everyday at evening.

Please sendme a more information to my e-mail ID [email protected]
29th February 2016, 04:41 PM

I am 26 now n iam working bt hav an interest to go for medical field so can i do 2nd pu nw in correspondence n will i be eligible to take exams
5th March 2016, 02:21 PM

I have passed my 2nd puc with 59% and did b.sc for one year and stoped now wanted to give my second puc exam once again and score more than 85% and then go for medical what is the procedure to write 2nd puc exam without attaining the classes
5th April 2016, 12:26 AM

I want do 2nd puc in correspondence if there any chance to attend the regular class in degree pls tel me
16th May 2016, 09:11 AM

I have done my 1 puc . Can i complete my 2nd puc commerce in correspondence???? M working currently so can i do it.. and wat r the pre requirements for it???
28th June 2016, 05:39 PM

i have passed 1st puc science.. need to do 2nd year correspondence in science itself PCMCs... plz suggest me some correspondence colleges... or can i do direct degree without completing 2nd puc??
24th January 2017, 11:14 AM

SIR/MADAM : I HAVE ATTENDED THE 2ND PUC EXAM BUT I HAVE ONE BACK LOG IN THAT IS KANNADA SUBJECT BUT I CANT COMPLETE THAT . WHAT I WANT TO DO ?
25th April 2017, 10:04 AM

Hi I want to do 2nd PUC in correspondence can you help me as early as possible.
My mobile no is 8904243179.
Thanks & Regards
Prema John
11th July 2017, 10:48 AM

I have joined diploma , but I am not interested in it .So, can I join 2nd PUC correspondence? Can I get da certificate my number 8150902087
14th July 2017, 04:50 PM

How to do 2nd puc correspondence. I am incomplete 2nd puc at 2013 in Pcmb sir. I want to continue with arts in correspondence. What requirements for this exam. On 2017
1st March 2018, 08:52 AM

How to do 2nd Puc correspondence, i have discontinued my 2nd Puc at 2017, Is it valuable for me to do higher studies
17th May 2018, 12:04 AM

I have 2 back log in 2nd puc science..so I decided to take arts in 2nd PUC again ...so I want continue as correspondence .so it is possible to do sir? Or what are the requirements for this exam ...my no 7406522349
19th May 2018, 03:42 PM

I have done 2nd puc correspondence course and I have 48 percentage. Can I join degree college for b. Com course
11th August 2018, 09:31 AM

Hi due to financial problems I was not able to do 2nd puc now I want to do 2nd puc what is the requirements kindly assist on this
28th September 2018, 10:15 AM

Please help me I have completed 1st puc but with money problems. I'm not able to go but I want to do that please help me my phone number is 8904438940 please contact me help me
23rd October 2018, 09:26 PM

I want to write 2nd puc exam please give me chance to write. Can I write this exam?
7th December 2018, 10:49 PM

Can I apply or not govt jobs or higher education in RIOS certificate ?
6th September 2019, 01:55 AM

I have backlogs in diploma can i write 2nd puc in correspondence with my diploma exams
10th October 2019, 04:17 AM

Can I do science (puc) correspondence? And how to apply it.
24th November 2019, 11:44 PM

I want to do 2nd puc commerce corresponding it is possible?
11th October 2020, 12:25 PM

I can clear my 2nd puc exam in indou !?
19th November 2020, 03:01 PM

Can i write direct exam for 2nd puc , after 1 puc
6th January 2021, 02:20 PM

can i do 2nd puc in correspondence? what are the requirements for it?