11th February 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed with 42% in graduation but more than 50% in post graduation?

I have only 42% marks in graduation, but I want do B.Ed on basis of Post Graduation mark which is more than 50%. However, I don't have the subject combination in my Post Graduation which I want to study in B.Ed. So, what should I do under this circumstances?

13th February 2019, 12:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with 42% in graduation but more than 50% in post graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation qualification.

The required minimum qualification to pursue B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination conducted to get admission in B.Ed course. It is two year course. In some of the institute, it is offered in semester mode.
13th February 2019, 07:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with 42% in graduation but more than 50% in post graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The academic qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree will be basis for admission in B.Ed course. You can not take admission on basis of PG percentage of marks.
14th February 2019, 09:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is four semester or two year course.

The common eligibility to get admission is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor or master course.

To get detail information about admission visit at official website of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?