5th May 2011, 05:36 PM
punam verma

Can i do B.Ed after B.Com and MBA(Finance)? Am i eligible for school lecturer's job after B.Ed?

i did b.com and mba(finance).can i do b.ed?
and after b.ed,can i applicable for school lecturer?

5th May 2011, 07:11 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: Can i do B.Ed after B.Com and MBA(Finance)? Am i eligible for school lecturer's job after B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punam verma View Post
i did b.com and mba(finance).can i do b.ed?
and after b.ed,can i applicable for school lecturer?
Hi

Yes you can. You should have a minimum aggregate of 55% .

I have attached the prospectus of B.ED for Delhi University.

Please go through the same for detailed eligibility criteria

BED_PROSPECTUS2010.pdf

Regards

Prerna
5th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Ed after B.Com and MBA(Finance)? Am i eligible for school lecturer's job after B.Ed?

Yes, you can do b.ed as the minimum qualification to do B.ed is a bachelor degree with at least 50% marks.

But as per your question you will face difficulty for getting a school lecturer job after that as if your masters is in the commerce itself then a school lecturer job is fitted for you But as you are from MBA(finance) then definitely anyone can mark a question for this to you.

So its advisable to you that instead of doing B.ed you can try for the NET exam & after that you can directly apply for the lecturership job for college level.
19th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

m planning to do m.b.a. is there teaching oppurtunies after it.. i did b.com,diploma in banking risk insurance management,b.ed...i can do m.com but m nt interested in Phd,bt wants to be a lecturer?will m.b.a degree will help me in it..?
14th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com and m.b.a in finance now i want to do b.ed. can i do b.ed in commerce? plz suggest me the subject of b.ed which is benefited for me?
22nd August 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have one b.e and mba in finance im elliglble for pgt or not pls ans me
15th February 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed after BCA and MBA (finance)?am i eligible for school lecturer's job after B.Ed?
20th February 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

iam persuing mba finance so how can i get govt lecturer or teacher what is the procedure for it
22nd August 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com and CA inter with a distant course in MBA Finance. I want to make my career in teaching.Plz suggest which course or studies I should do if I m luking for doing lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?