25th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after completing BBA?

i have completed bba.can i do b.ed from which subject...please tell me

9th October 2012, 10:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, Definitely your eligible to apply for B.Ed Course After Completing BBA Course .

The Stream candidate who Completed Bachelor degree Course are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course . So, Please don't worry being a Graduation degree Candidate your eligible to apply for B.Ed Course .

You have Not Mention your Bachelor degree Percentage of marks . To apply for B.Ed course then you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

So, If you score 50% Percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree Course than your eligible to apply for B.Ed Course .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .
The Course is divided into four semester .

::: Eligibility Criteria required for B.Ed Course :::

Applicant should Qualified in Graduation from recognized University and the Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . If the Applicant belong from sc/st candidates than relaxation of Five Percentage of marks given to the candidate . There no Specific age limit for B.Ed Course

There is No Separate Entrance Examination for this B.Ed Course . Every Institution may Conducts Entrance Examination within the Colleges.

The University /Institutions like, Mumbai University Entrance Examination/Indira Gandhi Open University Entrance Examination/University of Madras Entrance Examination /Alagappa University Entrance Examination /Purvanchal Entrance Examination Etc...

The Entrance Examination is based on the Objective type with Multiple choice and the B.Ed Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of ,General Knowledge ,General Awareness ,Logical Reasoning ,English Language .

The Admission for this B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . So, If you score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for B.Ed Course in top Colleges .

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-

=Loyola College Of Education
=B.E.A College of Education
=College of Teacher Education
=Institute of Advanced Studies in Education
=Tagore Government College of Education
=Maharaja Lakshman Sen Memorial College
=Gaur Brahaman College Of Education
=College of Teacher Education
10th October 2012, 01:05 AM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course After Completing BBA Course .

The Stream candidate who Completed Bachelor degree Course are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course . So, If you score 50% Percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree Course than your eligible to apply for B.Ed Course .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .
The Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria required for B.Ed Course

The Candidate should Qualified in Graduation from recognized University and the Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . If the Applicant belong from sc/st candidates than relaxation of Five Percentage of marks given to the candidate . There no Specific age limit for B.Ed Course

The University /Institutions like, Mumbai University Entrance Examination/Indira Gandhi Open University Entrance Examination/University of Madras Entrance Examination /Alagappa University Entrance Examination/ Examination Etc...

The Entrance Examination is based on the Objective type with Multiple choice and the B.Ed Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of ,General Knowledge ,General Awareness ,Logical Reasoning ,English Language .
23rd July 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my regular BBA with 52%. Now am doing MBA online from sikkim manipal university. Here I am thinking to do B.ed from distance because i want to teach in govt. school till 10th class n dont want to go in managemant teaching so pls tell me what i will have to do for this n is there any entrance exam that i have to clear for a 10th class teacher bcoz i have heard abt NET tell me the open college for B.ed
25th March 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed while doing bba because I want to complete both in same year from giit in bistupur that is also belong to Sikkim manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?