15th August 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu

I have completed Bsc Maths in Bharathiar University TN
Can I do B Ed in bangalore. Or give me address of
Colleges affiliated to TN universities present in
Bangalore

29th September 2016, 10:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed degree in Bangalore. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and have minimum 50% with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by respective university for admission in course. There are no colleges in Bangalore which is affiliated with Tamil Nadu university and offering B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?