27th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed through IGNOU? I have passed M.Com from Mumbai University with 50%

Hi, I am an M'com thru Mumbai Univ with 50% . I am teaching in a govt-aided school
in Goa in the U.k.G section(pre-Primary)for the passed 2 years. Can I do B'ed thru Ignou.Pl advse to enable me to take admission. thks

18th May 2012, 09:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed through IGNOU? I have passed M.Com from Mumbai University with 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an M'com thru Mumbai Univ with 50% . I am teaching in a govt-aided school
in Goa in the U.k.G section(pre-Primary)for the passed 2 years. Can I do B'ed thru Ignou.Pl advse to enable me to take admission. thks

Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through Indira Gandhi National Open School [IGNOU], must have completed the Bachelors or higher degree program from a recognized University. Candidate must hold a minimum of two years full time teaching experience in a Primary, Secondary or Higher or Senior secondary school recognised by the Central or a State government or a Union territory. The minimum duration of the program is two year and the maximum duration is four years.

For detail information refer to the official website of IGNOU or contact the following address:

School of Education,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
India
CO.No.-+91-29535519, +91-29534227.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?