29th October 2012, 09:43 PM
neelam_maurya

Is Mumbai university better than IGNOU?

please tell me whether mumbai university is better than ignou to do part time mca???

5th March 2013, 01:17 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mumbai university better than IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelam_maurya View Post
please tell me whether mumbai university is better than ignou to do part time mca???

Dear Aspirant,

You have not mention the aspect on which the Listed Universities are better that is Mumbai University Or IGNOU....

It depends on Various aspect that is like Fees (Cost), Education, convenience, costs, programs, Job placement etc....

Both The Universities are Good and Well Respected....

But If You are wishing for Better Future Job Placement then IGNOU is better option for you.....

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
5th March 2013, 07:30 PM
march3

hello friends...

to your problem solve

following link
http://study.taaza.com/study/ignou-c...bai-university
your problem will be solve

all the best
19th July 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed mca from ignou . I want to do b ed from Mumbai university? i am working person. is it possible to do B ed from mumbai university? plz tell me any other university provied part time bed ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?