28th December 2009, 02:58 PM
dmenon

MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur?

Hi There,
When does Admission for M Com 2010-2011 Distance start, Mumbai University.

What is the course duration?

As I stary @ CBD, Belapur, can you suggest the nearest B Ed College.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  2. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course? -- [New]
  3. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  4. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  9. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  12. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  13. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the fees?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  18. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
22nd January 2010, 08:24 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur?

every detail related to mcom and mumbai universuty is available onwww.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Prospectus.pdf
24th January 2010, 06:16 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur?

you can check all details about your quiries on www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/prospectus.pdf
31st January 2010, 11:39 PM
Aishwary

You can check detail of this is on its website www.mu.ac.in
7th February 2010, 02:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

http://www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Admission%20Calender.htm.

visit that site you can get full addmission shedule about mumbai university.
19th February 2010, 11:45 PM
Nirmakshi

I would like to go ro B.ED course.. i am a b.com graduate.. a house wife.. would like to persue career in teaching.. pls. advise for the same
23rd April 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

mcom admission2010-11
26th April 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

do we need to appear for all the papers if we fail in one subject on mcom
30th April 2010, 08:32 PM
usha gambhir

i would like to know whether bombay university has correspondence course for B.Ed
28th May 2010, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i want to take admission for m.com course in management wen n wat is d last date for d same.wer r d forms available n wats d procedure for d same pls let me kno asap

regards
amrita chavan
28th May 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 kno wen r m.com admission tking place for d year 2010 wer r d forms available

regards
amrita chavan
29th May 2010, 11:00 AM
phuchi

hi fnd
the all the information about the related of Mcom by the link

1.www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Prospectus.pdf
2.http://www.mu.ac.in/myweb_test/Admission%20Calender.htm.
2nd June 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how many subject in mcom part 1 and how much fees for mcom part 1
3rd June 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

when m.com admission are starting
5th June 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

when are the M.Com forms for winter session exams available from mumbai university
6th June 2010, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

wen will m.com forms will be available in mumbai university???????
8th June 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for distance University M.Com Part I .Can you send me the date of Admission for 2010.
9th June 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

HI,
I AM JAYSHREE. IWANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR DISTANCE UNIVERSITY M.COM PART I. CAN YOU SEND ME THE DATE OF ADMISSION
FOR YEAR 2010-2011, MY EMAIL ID [email protected]

THKS
JAYSHREE
11th June 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am sanjay. I want 2 kno that when the start of admission of m.com 2010-2011 & how much fees r taken. can you send me the date
of admission for the year 2010-2011. my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m sunetra.i want 2 know when are m.com admission taking place for the year 2010..
16th June 2010, 12:15 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend you have to apply for the college for which you want to go..........so just take all your documents and fill the form and submit and wait for the merit list.......

the first merit list is going to be displayed on 16june......

best wishes
17th June 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for m.com from mumbai university,, so plz can i know wht is cut off date for admission and wht's the fees.
21st June 2010, 06:28 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
you can get all the details about admission process in Mumbai university from the sites:
www.qna.rediff.com/...m...mumbai-university...admission/.../answers,
www.oyindia.in/?topic=www.mu...mumbai-university...admissions

colleges nearest B.ed college to belapur are:
Terna enginering college,nerul.
Oriental college of education and research,sanpada.
AC patil college,khargar,navimumbai
22nd June 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i was thinking about m.com but somebody tell me m.com duration is one year. pls. tell me is it true. pls. reply me on my e-mail id - [email protected]. thanks.
22nd June 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hi, I want to know details about Mcom admission from mumbai university & wht's about the fees
24th June 2010, 12:45 PM
aarti. sorate

Smile Re: MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur?

hw to take addmission from Distance university M.COM
24th June 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hw to take admission for M.COM from distance university of Mumbai. how much fees? for the reserve categoray? what is sechduale ?
9th July 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by usha gambhir View Post
i would like to know whether bombay university has correspondence course for B.Ed
i want 2 kno wen r B.ed admission tking place for d year 2010. wer r d forms available?
11th July 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi iam pursuing executive MBA from ITM Kharghar Navi Mumbai, Will thise Consider as post-Graduation For Adimission of P.hd in sycology. or i must do M.com
19th July 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmakshi View Post
I would like to go ro B.ED course.. i am a b.com graduate.. a house wife.. would like to persue career in teaching.. pls. advise for the same
Hello Madam if you are looking for B.ed on central side than i can help you.
You can also go for SNDT college if you need more info please let me know [email protected] alos depend you are looking forhindi,english medium of instruction.
21st July 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

date ofadmission m.com part1 2010-11
22nd July 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am kiran i have passed bed entrance exam 2010 but faild in engish i nwant to do bed in hindi midium please tell me what to do
22nd July 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i need information about correspondance mcom admission .
26th July 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

When does the admissions for regular MCOM (Mumbai University) commence? And does the University offer it at Kalina?
28th July 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Please let me know the last date of admission for m.com part1 2010-11.
rply me soon on [email protected]
28th July 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

when m com -1 addmission start in mumbai university for this year
29th July 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

till wat date r we getting d m.com forms
30th July 2010, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

when mcom admission will open in mumbai university
30th July 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

mumbai university m com admission last date
2nd August 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I AM AMISHA. I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR DISTANCE UNIVERSITY M.COM PART I. CAN YOU SEND ME THE DATE OF ADMISSION
FOR YEAR 2010-2011, MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
2nd August 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to appear for all subjects if we fail in 1 subject or didnt score 120 in Msc.IT exams??
17th August 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Priya I have passed my T.Y.B.Com exams in II Class in march 2008 in first attempt now I would like to purse M.Com - I part so can u tell
me about the process to apply in Kalina University for this year Can you pls. send me thedate of admission for the year 2010-2011 My
email id is [email protected]
18th August 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am submit the form of mcom part1 in distance education with fees but my parents suggest me to take admission in mcom regular.so tell me can i tranfer from distance to regular.pls contact me in my email id [email protected] urgent
18th August 2010, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

anybody know dat mcom admission are still open............
19th August 2010, 03:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
all details are given below:
1> MCA (F.Y) Admissions will be on the basis of Entrance Test only. Download Entrance Test form from website www.mu.ac.in.
2> Entrance Test Fees in Demand Draft only for Rs.500/- drawn on �The Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Mumbai� Payable at Mumbai only. Please submit forms in person only.
Best of luck
19th August 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SENT THE DAMT OF m.COM ADMISSION
30th August 2010, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

mcom admision last date
15th September 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what's the last date of m.com admission
19th September 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
can we study m.com in bangalore unversity ,if we failed in b.com in 2subject.
thanking you,
divya,s
19th September 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
can we study m.com in bangalore unversity ,if we failed in b.com in 2subject.
thanking you.when will be admission last date.
divya,s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?