11th October 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech from distance having completed Diploma?

i have completed my Diploma and currently doing job as well. I was thinking to do further studies and so was thinking if I'm able to do B.Tech from distance or not. Could you please guide me on this.

15th October 2018, 08:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech from distance having completed Diploma?

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and it is a professional degree course of four years after completing which a candidate head towards becoming an engineer.

Further, the basic education required to pursue B.Tech degree course is a Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Students holding diploma in engineering degree are also eligible to pursue B.tech.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing B.Tech degree in distance mode, then I would like to let you know that no technical degree course pursue in distance mode is valid for seeking any job or pursuing higher studies degree courses. So, you must not go for the same option.
15th October 2018, 08:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is some universities which offer distance degree in engineering.

All India council for technical Education has not approved distance Bachelor of Technology courses.

You can pursue distance diploma from KSOU. But this is not valid. You must do it in regular course.
15th October 2018, 08:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can do Bachelor of Technology in distance mode after diploma in engineering.

Some universities offering distance diploma are:

Karantaka State Open university.

Sikkim Manipal University.

Distance B.Tech are not approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?