15th August 2012, 09:20 PM
rachii.19

Can I go for M.Tech after completing graduation in BCA(Science)? What is the eligibility for M.Tech for open category

I have completed my graduation in BCA (science). Can I go for M.Tech and What is the eligibility for M.Tech for open category. and how can I apply for it pls tell me the details. I live in Nagpur. Pls answer my question as soon as posible pls.

1st November 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech after completing graduation in BCA(Science)? What is the eligibility for M.Tech for open category

Can I do M.Tech after completing BCA? please tell me
31st May 2013, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech after completing graduation in BCA(Science)? What is the eligibility for M.Tech for open category

BCA degree is not enough to apply for M.Tech. B.Tech /MCA/M.Sc holders are eligible to apply. Admission to the course is made on the basis of GATE. Certain other entrance exams are also conducted for selection. VITMEE, SRMEE, PGECET, etc are some other entrance tests conducted for admission to M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?