1st October 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor in Physical education after Bachelor of Engineering?

Can I do Bachelor in physical education after my Bachelor of Engineering? I have heard that it has good scope in career. I don't know whether I am eligible for it or not? Thanks

10th October 2016, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor in Physical education after Bachelor of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Bachelor in physical education after my Bachelor of Engineering? I have heard that it has good scope in career. I don't know whether I am eligible for it or not? Thanks
Yes, you are eligible for bachelor degree in Physical Education.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for bachelor degree in Physical Education.

Your age should be above 18 years.
11th October 2016, 01:43 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor in Physical education after Bachelor of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bachelor of Physical Education or B.P.ED is an undergraduate level program.Both theory and practical sessions are included in the course. The B.P.ED course is an interdisciplinary subject of Science which integrated Physical Knowledge along with the common fitness awareness.

The B.P.ED course is available for one year course as well as three years course. One year course can be done by candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream with 50% minimum from recognized university. For pursuing the three year course candidate needs to complete 10+2 from recognized board with 50% minimum marks.

Admission to the B.P.ED course is done on the basis of Physical fitness test along with the written examination.

Top B.P.ED colleges in India are:

Amity school of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences : www.amity.edu/aspess/

St. Josephs college of Physical Education : www.sjc.ac.in/dep_physical.html

St. Soldier College of Education : www.ssced.in/b-ed.html

The Grantham college of Physical Education : www.admissionjankari.com/

Lucknow University : www.lkouniv.ac.in/

Dr. CV Raman College of Physical Education : www.cvru.ac.in/

So, yes you are very much eligible for B.P.ED course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?