1st October 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for lectureship in Government college after completing M.A from IGNOU University?

Sir, I have completed Hindi M.A from IGNOU University. I am working person also that's why I did it from distance learning. Could you please tell me in which way I apply lectureship in GOVT. college?

11th October 2016, 12:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for lectureship in Government college after completing M.A from IGNOU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Hindi M.A from IGNOU University. I am working person also that's why I did it from distance learning. Could you please tell me in which way I apply lectureship in GOVT. college?
You can apply for lectureship in Government college or any other college of India by clearing NET examination. Since , you have mentioned that you have completed your M.A in Hindi from IGNOU university you are eligible to apply for NET examination which is about to happen in the upcoming month of 2016.

Eligibility for NET (National Eligibility Test)

Candidates should have passed Master's in any stream with minimum 55% from a recognized university, for SC/ST/OBC 50% is minimum requirement.

Age limit for junior lectureship not more than 28 years for General category, and a relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST.

For assistant professor there is no age limit.

IMPORTANT DATES 2016

Online application form submission : 17th October 2016

Last date to apply : 16th November 2016

Correction of particulars of application form on the website: 22nd to 29th November 2016.

Uploading of Admit card : 21st December 2016.

Date of Examination : 22nd January 2016.

For more details you can log on to : http://cbsenet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?