19th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?

what is the procedure for becoming a veterinary doctor? what percentage and qualification is required? what is the admission process for it? where are the colleges of veterinary science in Mumbai and Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  2. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  3. How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?
  4. How can I join Research and Analysis Wing? Procedure to join it?
  5. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand? -- [New]
  6. Procedure and required qualification to apply for IPS?
  7. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  8. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  9. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  10. How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?
  11. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  12. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  13. Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  16. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become a veterinary doctor after scoring 192 cutoff?
  18. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
8th September 2012, 11:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?

Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science is the basic qualification required for the position of Veterinary Doctor. Those who have passed 12th class with science can seek admission to the course. Qualification must be obtained with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. Admission will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in medical entrance exam. One must qualify either national or state level entrance exam for the purpose.
1st March 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?

percentage requird
2nd April 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

applications date
28th May 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What qualification need for a vaternary doctor
10th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what rank is needed for oc female students to get seat in hyd
14th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

If any chance to get admission of bachlor of vetenary for cbsbneet qulified candidates?
21st June 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 9885 RANK IN KCET AND MY 12TH PUC RESULT IS 86% . CAN I GET SEAT IN VETERINARY COLLEGE ?
24th June 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get veterinary seat in gov.college for 185 cutoff????,..
7th July 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have passed .12th with .Arts
Can I get seat in vaterinary college .
18th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

My son got 40, 000 rank in-m c e t&in inter 1&2-900 marks, shell he eligible for veterinary doc addition
18th December 2013, 09:29 PM
bhanu senkar

I have scored 40, 000 Rankin m c e t& my 12 th puc result is 900. Can I get in veterinary college?
3rd March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My cousin is passed inter with 70%marks.
How to get the veterinary doctor seat
29th June 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86.6 marks in 12th &rank is 39775 in a p so i am eligibal for vetarnary
24th September 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

my Ward is in now 10th standards.now i am interested to join my ward in veternary college.so pl let me know how to join the best college in himachal and what is the essential qualification for him after 10th.
28th November 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed 12 in science nd i have to become a veternary doctor pls tell me all type of thinks .....
31st May 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in PUC 2. But in K cet I got 50000 rank. Pls give me information about donations & fees of veterinary science course & tell me I'm eligible or not
11th October 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How many marks in 12th science students to take admission in government bvsc college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?