5th March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?

Sir/Madam,
Can I do BBA course together with Company Secretary course. If so, is there any college in kerala offering this course. Kindly let me know the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  2. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  3. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  4. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  5. BBA along with CS Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  7. While doing BBA can we do Company Secretary course? -- [New]
  8. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  10. What should I do after 12th to do CS? I am in class 12th
  11. Any colleges offering company secretary course in India except Tamilnadu?
  12. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  13. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  14. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  15. Colleges offering Company Secretary Courses? Procedure for seeking the course?
  16. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  17. Duration of company secretary course? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  18. Duration of the company secretary course? Colleges offering the course?
2nd February 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?

whata the procedure to get admission in cs alongwith bba
18th February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?

is it tough to do the executive level after BBA
6th August 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs along with bba..will it be tough and is there any similar subject in cs and bba?
21st November 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am ensuing BBA whether I am entitle to get admission for company secretary course
24th February 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do cs during bba 1st year under C.U board??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?