19th September 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

While doing BBA can we do Company Secretary course?

In between our graduation of BBA can we study company secretary.and what all we have to study in company secretary....as for getting good job soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  2. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  3. BBA along with CS Company Secretary Course?
  4. While doing BBA can we do Company Secretary course? -- [New]
  5. Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?
  6. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  7. What should one do after completing CS course?
  8. Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?
  9. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  10. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  11. Courses that can be done along with CS like B.Com, BBA etc?
  12. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  14. Do I have to attend the college to attend the company secretary course? Can I pursue BBA with company secretary course
  15. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  16. How can I do company secretary intermediate course after pursuing BBA final year?
  17. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
23rd September 2014, 03:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While doing BBA can we do Company Secretary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In between our graduation of BBA can we study company secretary.and what all we have to study in company secretary....as for getting good job soon
Yes you can do Company Secretary course while doing BBA course. Studying Company Secretary course with BBA course is an added advantage for you to get good job in reputed companies. But, it's difficult to concentrate on both the courses at time same. If you have the capability to complete the both courses without much difficulties then definitely you may get good job future for sure.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is a professional course. This course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Intermediate pass is the basic qualification required for ICSI Foundation course. Those candidates who completed graduation course can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Since, you are studying BBA course. So, you are eligible for Foundation course.

After successful completion of CS course you can find job opportunity in any one company like,

Job Opportunities for CS course:-
  • Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
  • State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
  • Airport Authority of India
  • Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
  • Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
30th May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do your company scretaryship while doing your bba?Is it hard to complete both?is it worth it?
10th February 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

While doing bba can we do company Secretary it is good or after graduation we can???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?