31st December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc with Arts without Maths?

can i do bsc with arts without math...can you please tell me if I can do it

15th February 2012, 08:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do BSc with Arts without Maths?

Hi

B.Sc is termed as Bachelor in Science. Its a full time 3 year graduation course.

So I guess you have confused it with B.A.

Again B.A is Bachelor in Arts. This is also a full time 3 years graduation course.

Now as you may know, that once a candidate passes Class 10th, then he/she is given the choice of stream which he/she wants to study.

So there are three streams mainly which are chosen by students namely :

SCIENCE , COMMERCE , & ARTS !

So you should know that Science and Arts are totally different streams. In fact arts doesn't even have Mathematics as a subject in it.

So you CANNOT study B.Sc in any subject if you have studied your Higher Secondary in Arts side.

If you have done it in Science side, then you may join any of the B.A courses available in that particular university where you want to take admission.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th February 2012, 08:14 PM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Can I do BSc with Arts without Maths?

Dear friend,

B.Sc means Bachelor of Science and where science comes there will be definitely maths subject. So, you can't do the B.Sc with out maths.

And one thing more is that B.Sc is not done in arts. You can do B.A. in Hons. not B.Sc if you want to choose the arts subjects. You can do any Arts subject like History, Geography, Economics etc. in Hons. which is best course because in which you will be study in depth of your interest subject and no need to learn other subjects.

All the best
15th February 2012, 08:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

B.sc means Bachelor Of Science. This is a course for getting graduation in Science stream. In B.sc there are many branches like B.sc (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Maths etc). But there is no course like B.sc arts. Arts is a seperate stream like science. Commerce stream chosen in 11th and 12th std can be sometimes called as Arts stream.
15th February 2012, 08:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is absolutely not possible to do B.Sc. with Arts.

B.Sc. is Bachelor in Science and B.A. is Bachelor in Arts and both are totally different stream.

Usually after 10th standard there are generally three major stream to be chosen such as Arts, Science and Commerce.

You can study Arts in 12th and Graduation level with Mathematics.
15th February 2012, 08:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

You have confused for B.SC and BA

Ok
i cleared all of this..

First B.SC is the Bachelor of Science
This is read after 12th science ..

In this with out mathematics you can not read B.SC any paper..

But BA (Bachelor Of Arts)arts with out MAth it is possible to study.....
15th February 2012, 09:01 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
B.SC, B.COM, B.A are three different stream for study you can choose one from these if you are choosing science after 10th then you can go for B.SC or you have a choice to change your stream at the beginning of the stage.

for more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information.

Good luck..............
15th February 2012, 09:09 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Sorry you can not do B.Sc. with Arts without Mathematics. See B.Sc. is a completely 3 years course. For doing this degree you must have P.C.M. in your 12th standard.

Again expect these subjects means only Mathematics you can do Arts means You can pursue B.A. degree. It is also a 3 years course.

~regards~
priyo.
15th February 2012, 10:15 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

This is a course for getting graduation in Science stream. In B.sc there are many branches like B.sc (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Maths etc). But there is no course like B.sc arts. Arts is a seperate stream like science. Commerce stream chosen in 11th and 12th std can be sometimes called as Arts stream.
15th February 2012, 10:31 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

Sorry you can not do B.Sc. with Arts without Mathematics.Because Mathematics i compalsary for B.Sc.

ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?