30th June 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?

hello
can i do bachelor of computer application
BCA from arts with maths?
i have following subjects English,economic,
political science, Hindi,history and maths as additional subject in 12th.

4th July 2014, 11:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and this course is one of the Undergradaute course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and this course is of 6 semesters.

To join in this course the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Mathematics as subject.But as you have completed +2 without Maths you are not eligible for the course as per the Education qualification needed for the course.

Regards
~Jxsab~
26th August 2014, 11:36 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?

Quote:
hello

BCA Stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

Course duration :- 3 years.

You are not eligible for BCA exam. Because Mathematics is the compulsory subject in BCA course.

Education Qualification for BCA :-

A candidate who have completed their at least 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognized board exam are eligible for this exam.

Regards
~DKG~
30th August 2014, 06:48 PM
piyushkapoor

As per my knowledge you are not eligible for BCA exam. Mathematical is must for that.
20th September 2016, 05:14 PM
Madison.

Quote:
hello
No,I am very sorry to inform you that since you don't had mathematics in your 10+2 course you r not eligible for pursuing BCA.
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a very promising course nowadays.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing BCA are:-
Candidates should pass 10+2 with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.
Candidates should have studied mathematics as one of the core subject in 10+2

Some of the institutions/universities held entrance exam for the selection of candidates for BCA admission.
15th March 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have math in 10 and in 12 I am from art side with economics so my question is how I can do bca
5th April 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

We have subjects in 12th pol science,it tool,web app,music,painting, english we are join BCA Course
6th June 2021, 10:05 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
BCA is a undergraduate course of three years and you can do to this course as a regular or through distance mode. The full name of BCA is bachelor of Computer application. Any student who wants to make their career in computer field then they can take admission in BCA, BSc or BTech.
The minimum eligibility required to get admission in BCA course is 50% marks in 12th class with mathematics. But some universities are also giving admission to only 12th class pass students. So if you are an arts student it then you can also get admission in BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?