10th July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA in Bangalore after completing B.Com?

Respectable sir, can i do ca in banglore after compliting b.com...please tell me can i do it

8th August 2012, 09:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA in Bangalore after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respectable sir, can i do ca in banglore after compliting b.com...please tell me can i do it
Chartered Accountancy can be pursued from any part of India including Bangalore. In order to be considered eligible for the Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted twice a year by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. In order to take the test in a particular month, you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test is to be held. The Common Proficiency Test is held in the month of June and December every year.

Since you are in Bangalore, you may enroll yourself at any of the following institute which offers oral coaching for candidates preparing for Common Proficiency Test:

B.H.S. First Grade College
Kristu Jayanti College
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
C.M.R. Institute of Management Studies

In order to take the Common Proficiency Test, you must have passed 10+2 level of examination. However, the registration for the test can be done even after qualifying secondary level of examination.

To register yourself for the Common Proficiency Test, you may contact:

SIRC of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
Bangalore Branch
‘ICAI Bhawan’
No. 16/0, Millers Tank Bed Area,
BANGALORE - 560 052
Phone: 080 30563500, 30563501

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?