17th October 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO positions after completion of BCA with 52%?

i have completed bca with 52%. can i apply for po post?
reply me soon.

17th October 2011, 12:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO positions after completion of BCA with 52%?

Definitely you can apply for Bank PO Exams as you have scored 52% in your BCA course. In recent days, there is no percentage criteria in Graduation for most of the bank PO Exams.

Even for IBPS also, in order to be eligible, one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university which is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Probationary Offcier for 19 public sector banks.

The selection procedure to get job as PO in public sector or private sector banks is by
-Written Exam
-Interview.

Some banks may also conduct Group Discussion to the candidates as a part of selection procedure.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams, one should be in the age group of 21-30 years. Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST and also for the candidates of Ex-serviceman.

Bank PO jobs are in good demand these days. So, one shoud have strong preparation to be qualified in the written exam and to be called for interview.

If time permits, join in some good coaching institutes for bank exams and crack the exams.
17th October 2011, 12:37 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

yes you can apply for it as you have secured 52% in bca...
the minimum qalification is to complete graduation from any govt. recognised university..
the age limit is 19-30.... the uper age can be relaxed to 5 years for sc/st and
exservicemen's candidates and upto 3 years for other backward classes....
now a days the bank po exams are very cometitive...
so try hard you can get it.....
best of luck..
thank you
17th October 2011, 01:09 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
reply me soon.
my dear,
you need to get 60% marks to get enrolled for bank exam but that is not required for every bank exams. In some bank exams you will see the enrolment on less than 60%.Like for sc/st students it is around 55%.so u can apply for bank jobs in other post but not may be in PO post.
17th October 2011, 03:06 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
reply me soon.
Dear Friend,

The eligibility criteria for the Post of Bank PO varies from Bank to Bank.

In general the eligibility criteria for the Bank PO officer is that the candidate must be a Graduate in any stream withe 55-60% marks and has age between 21 years to 30 years.

However some of the banks like SBI does not impose any percentage of marks criteria in the Graduation.

So you can apply in banks like SBI etc.

Best Wishes....
17th October 2011, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
reply me soon.
Dear friend,

YES, You are eligible for maximum no of BANK's.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

Thanks
1st November 2011, 06:10 PM
divya.mishra

i have got 56%in bcom so shall i ll b eligible for po exams...plzz do reply soon....
16th November 2011, 10:16 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Definitely you can apply for Bank PO Exams as you have scored 52% in your BCA course. In recent days, there is no percentage criteria in Graduation for most of the bank PO Exams.

Even for IBPS also, in order to be eligible, one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university which is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Probationary Offcier for 19 public sector banks.

The selection procedure to get job as PO in public sector or private sector banks is by
-Written Exam
-Interview.

Some banks may also conduct Group Discussion to the candidates as a part of selection procedure.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams, one should be in the age group of 21-30 years. Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST and also for the candidates of Ex-serviceman.

Bank PO jobs are in good demand these days. So, one shoud have strong preparation to be qualified in the written exam and to be called for interview.
9th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i have completed MCA.can i apply IBPS PO common entrance exam?
8th August 2012, 09:28 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

You cannot apply for bank PO Exams if you have completed your BCA with just 52% marks because in order to be eligible for you must have 55% marks in graduation.

So , in my view , you cannot apply for the same.

Other Eligibility Criteria that are required to apply for the exam are :

* Your age should be in between 18-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates amd of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.

* You must be a citizen of India.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?