29th December 2019, 01:58 PM
Geethanjaligeethu

Can I do CA via correspondence mode after completion of BBA with 80% in final?

Hello, I have completed my BBA with 80% in my finals. And, now I wish to do Chartered Accountancy (CA) course via correspondence mode of education. So, could you tell me whether I am eligible or and when and how can I register myself with CA Institute? From which all subjects/stages will I get exemption on the basis of BBA?

20th July 2020, 02:31 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Can I do CA via correspondence mode after completion of BBA with 80% in final?

Chartered Accountancy is itself a Correspondence course.
Yes, you are eligible for pursuing Chartered Accountancy Course. You need to get registered yourself on the ICAI official website.
As you are graduate, then you can directly get register for Intermediate Stage of CA Course. You will get exemptions from CA Foundation Stage.
24th August 2020, 10:00 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do CA via correspondence mode after completion of BBA with 80% in final?

Yes, you are eligibility to enroll on CA IPCC with registration fee Rs. 18,000.

You can enroll online through ICAI site and Create login and do all procedure as asked at the time of registration.

You are only exempted for CA CPT, no other exemption is available for BBA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?