20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?

Sir/Mam,

I have joined B.Com correspondence after my SSLC after my B.Com finishes can i join graduation course MBA regular am I eligible? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer soon as possible.

Thank you!

20th September 2015, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have joined B.Com correspondence after my SSLC after my B.Com finishes can i join graduation course MBA regular am I eligible? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer soon as possible.

Thank you!
You have completed B.Com subject in correspondence so you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

MBA entrance exams are,

1.ATMA(Aims test for management admission)

2.CEMAT

3.Common Admission Test(CAT)

4.National Management Aptitude Test(NMAT)

5.NAT(National aptitude test)

6.NCHMCT-Joint Entrance Examination

7.IIFT MBA admission test

8.ICET(Integrated Common entrance Test)

9.RMAT(Rajastan management Admission Test)

10.OPENMAT-IGNOU

11.KMAT(Karnataka Management Aptitude test)

12.SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

13.MAT(Management Aptitude Test)

14.XAT(xavier Admission Test)

15.WAT-AWES(Written Admission Test)
21st September 2015, 02:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!
Yes you can do MBA course with your B.Com (correspondence). The main eligibility to join MBA is a graduation degree from the recognized university with 50% marks. So you can join MBA in any of the colleges/universities in regular or correspondence modem. There are many MBA programs available like MBA Banking and Finance, Human Resources, Business Strategy, Corporate Management, Economics, Business Analytics, Capital Market, Financial Market, Insurance, Sales and Marketing etc.
21st September 2015, 10:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode.

Eligibility for pursuing MBA :
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
There is no age limit.
21st September 2015, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Of course, it is valid if you have done it from a recognized distance mode university. Correspondence are considered equal to regular degree in most of the entrance exams in India.

Just make sure that you have above 50% marks in degree because most of the entrance exams ask for it. Only GMAT doesn't ask for 50% marks criteria. Hence, don't worry and be prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?