30th March 2013, 10:23 PM
mig-29

Can I do course related to do Cyber Security after BCA?

can i do course related to "cyber security" (ETHICAL HACKING) after BCA ?

31st March 2013, 03:37 PM
single1

Default Re: Can I do course related to do Cyber Security after BCA?

Hai friend...
Yes you can do the course related to ethical hacking after BCA...
SECURITY IS a major concern these days, not only in physical space but also in the cyber space.
As netizens, our lives stand exposed to the innumerable opportunities of the cyber world: electronic commerce, easy access to vast stores of reference material, collaborative computing, e-mail and new avenues for advertising and information distribution, to name a few.
3rd June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i have been completed my bca please suggest the courses related security which i can attempt after bca
3rd April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i am in final year of BCA and I want to pursue Post graduation in information and cyber security but am not able to find any good college in India.
I have came across Madras university offering msc in Cyber forensic and information security but am not sure about it.Also their is no information available about syllabus.
please suggest me any good colleges for the same.I have seen their are only diploma courese on cyber security but i want to have pg degree so that i don't face problem in future at the time of applying for any job,Also please suggest best insitution providing 6 month training in Ccna or cyber security(Ethical Hacking) in India.

Thank in Advance.
14th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Helo I am student of BCA in 2009 - 2013. Please suggest best course for my carrier?

Cyber security
Animation
Graphic
10th July 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do course of ethical hacking after completing my bca and doing mca in animation ,after a gap of mca in some other subject ,in short .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?