24th December 2011, 07:44 PM
raghav201

How to get into Cyber Security after 12th? Which are the institutes?

How do i get into cyber security after +2 ? Pls suggest some institutes

Related Questions:
13th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into Cyber Security after 12th? Which are the institutes?

Hi
If you want to go in for cyber security You should first complete your graduation atleast in BTech computer science or BTech IT or BCA

Then you should go for a course to make you CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)

Getting all the necessay training you will be cerified as an ethical hacker on completion and various companies will hire you for IT security

Go to this website for full detail on CEH

http://www.eccouncil.org

But remember there are many fake courses too don't do that ..

All the best..!!
6th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Cyber Security after 12th? Which are the institutes?

i completed b.com and i am working in G4s as assignment maager. In security field i have 10 yrs exp. i want switch over to facility management or any other courses pls help me out.
10th September 2012, 12:25 PM
young007

Sir,
I am in 12 class in science stream (pcm).
my age is 18 years .What I will do to become cyber security expert.
pls suggest me a clear way to get in.
10th September 2012, 12:26 PM
young007

Unhappy Re: How to get into Cyber Security after 12th? Which are the institutes?

Sir,
I am in 12 class in science stream (pcm).
my age is 18 years .What I will do to become cyber security expert.
pls suggest me a clear way to get in.
31st October 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Which field will be given chances in the future and demand reply me @[email protected].
2nd December 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

how to o in the fieldo Cyber Security after class 12 ?
25th March 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 join cyber security so what is the procedure for it ??? what courses will i hv to do
30th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.tech in IT can i get cyber security job ?
what's the next course i should do ?
where can i do ?
16th February 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am doing MBA in IT and working as Desktop support engineer so kindly suggest what certification best for my career growth.
18th September 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bachelor of computer science and I wish to join in cyber security course after my graduation, so I need a clear guidance.....?
6th December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th standard in arts and I wanted to course of hacking cyber security.. .how I admission in this field please send me details in my email
[email protected]
31st December 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I have passed 12th standard from commerce with maths stream.
And I really want to to do Cyber Security training.
How can I apply for it?
Please do reply at:
[email protected]
4th January 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get cyber security after 12th?? But my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology, i have no math..can i apply for cyber security???
17th April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

If I did my 12th with commerce WITHOUT HAVING IT as subject, what should be the next step to get into this career...
Please help me out of this.
Do reply: [email protected]
12th August 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in PCM and doing diploma in E&TC but unable to complete my diploma, sir can i do cyber security is it necessary to have a diploma or graduation for cyber security reply me.
My email id is [email protected]
7th September 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with computer science and i have physics maths chemistry and I want to join in cyber security.
30th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed intermediate by the course MPC can I join in cyber security course
30th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed intermediate (MPC) can I join in cyber security course after intermediate.
If yes how ?
2nd November 2019, 02:18 PM
Zacarias124

BTech degree programmes are of 4 years while BSc in CS/ Cyber Security has a 3 year course duration. You have to find which city is good for you and has college provide this course. Cyber defense training academy is one of the best place.
1st January 2020, 09:10 PM
Zacarias124

Graduates are qualified for employment as cyber security analysts, information security analysts and computer forensic analysts. Below are some of the courses in a bachelor’s degree program. You can find more details on incident response training
1st May 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exam for Bachelor of cyber security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?