20th July 2011, 11:54 PM
lavlika

Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?

iam doing my last year in bsc computer science. i like to know the procedures for m.sc cyber forensic and information security in madras university

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. University of Madras M.Sc(Cyber Forensic & Information Technology) entrance exam solved question papers of previous year
  3. How to apply in any company after passing M.Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensic
  4. How to become a government professor? I have completed MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security?
  5. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  8. Internship in Cyber Security for M.Tech(Information Security) candidate?
  9. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  10. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  11. What is the qualification criteria to become a Cyber Investigator?
  12. How to do PG in cyber Forensic after passing final year BCA from IPU?
  13. How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?
  14. Scope of Master Of Science in Cyber Law & Information Security at IIIT-Allahabad?
  15. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Universities offering M.Tech. in Information Security or Cyber Security through distance education for working professionals?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.A. in Criminology if completed Bachelor of Theatre Arts? List of colleges in India?
  18. Need information about getting scholarship for MS in Cyber Law and Security?
3rd December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?

I am doing B.sc chemistry final year shall i apply for forensic sciences
20th January 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?

i have completed b.sc physics in 2013,my percentage is 56% i interested in this course shall i apply
28th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.E in 2012(I.S)and presently working with a reputed company.Can I know how to apply for the university course for M.Sc(Cyber Security)are there any entrance exams score.
10th August 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Haii I have completed BCA by distance education from Madras University. Can I apply for Msc cyber forensic and information security in madras university.
8th December 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my BCA from Kerala under Calicut Universty. Is there any enterance exam for Msc cyber forensic and information security in madras university
4th March 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi, if I am completed B.sc computer science of thiruvallur university, can I join for M.sc cyber forensic and information security in madras university. There is any entrance examination
12th January 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

haii i am completed my BCA from madras Universty. Is there any enterance exam for Msc cyber forensic and information security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?