29th May 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Dot Net course after completing BCA(H)?

Hello friends, I want to do Dot Net course. Right now I am studying BCA(H). So, I would like to know that after completing my BCA, I can study Dot Net course or not? Please tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

31st May 2018, 02:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Dot Net course after completing BCA(H)?

Yes, you can do Dot Net course after completing BCA(H).

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

** Dot Net

** My SQL

** Java

** Oracle with D2K

** CISCO

** Animation

** Auto CAD

** RHCE

** SAP

** Web Designing & Internet
31st May 2018, 06:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Dot Net course after completing BCA(H)?

It is good that you want to learn Dot Net course after completion of BCA course.

Yes It is a really good choice. Because there is so much to learn in the Dot Net language which is not being covered in your Graduation subjects.

If you learn it from outside coaching Institute, you can gain good amount of knowledge which will help you to get job easily and to perform better in the job that you are going to join.

Rather than joining this course post your Graduation, better join now itself so that if you have appeared for any campus placements, then you can showcase your skills.

There are many coaching Institutes offering this course.

You can choose the best one in your locality and join the course.

The course fee would be in the range of Rs.3000/- to Rs.10000/-

The duration of the course would be 3-6 months.

Ensure you complete the lab session as well every day for the topic covered on that day.

If you don't want to do job after BCA course, you can apply for Post Graduation in MCA course.

In addition to Java, I would suggest you to learn Oracle course as well, because Companies will look for the candidates who are good in Database side as well in addition to Front end programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?