23rd March 2013, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in PCM to get admission?

How many percent in PCM wants to admission above 50 or not

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  2. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?
  4. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 with PCM to be eligible for AIEEE?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  7. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  8. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  9. Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?
  10. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  11. What is the cutoff required to take admission in IB Baroda for PCM 11th?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in B.Tech in DU? -- [New]
  15. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  16. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
14th July 2013, 01:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in PCM to get admission?

12th pass with PCM as subjects is the qualification required for engineering degree. Admissions are made through entrance exams like IIT JEE, MHTCET and WBJEE. A minimum of 50% marks is required to attend these entrance exams. Questions based on PCM are asked for these entrance tests. Lower age limit to join engineering degree is 17 years.
31st October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i scored 44 per in hsc i am reapeater student i want know how much per required in pcm and over all for jee
6th June 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

what subjects(percentage) will be considered in 40% watage in jee main result(for AIR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?